Monday, April 14, 2008

Photos of Weston






Today found me taking pictures of Weston and Grace.....Suprisingly, Weston was very interested and cooperated with all my ideas. He usually likes to act goofy when he's getting his picture taken. His older sister was suprised at his cooperation. Overall, the pictures turned out very nice!
He helped me complete his outfit by adding the bandana .
Weston will be 5 in a few days! He's looking forward to his party. He wants a new guitar for his birthday. Turning 5 means he will be starting school this year. He enjoys learning . Mike has been taking him to work with him since the weather has gotten warmer and he loves it. Weston helped put shingles down on a roof and helped tear off siding. He bought a skate board with the money he earned.
I have several more pictures I want to upload. Maybe later tonight or tomorrrow?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little guy. I am glad he cooperated. I love him vert much. Mamaw

Margaret Bennington said...

What adorable neices and nephews!!!! They r beautiful.Those are some great pics. Lori u r a natural. I'm happy to b their Aunt Margee!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pics....glad they worked with you.