Saturday, April 12, 2008

Fresh Cards

This is a card I made at Stamp Club this week. I really liked it!

I made this kind of quick for a cousin of mine whose b-day party was today. It could use some help! The color palatte is all wrong!
Cherish made this mini post it note clipboard at stamp club. She is her mother's daughter! :D
Another stamp club card......... We inked the edges of the ribbon with an orange marker.

Our stamp clup leader and Stampin' Up demo, gave us these cute choc. nuggets enclosed in a small tin box as a thank you for paticipating in the club. I believe it was a seven month commitment. We had a lot of fun!

This onesie card is one of the cutest ever!!! I love it! WE used a circle punch to make the neck and legs. And a scallop punch along with a circle punch to make the ruffles.


1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

THe pictures on your blog are amazing! Wow!

Love these projects too...the onsie card is adorable--i esp LOVE the scalloped touches!

Thanks for stopping by my blog--I wondered where you were! Glad to "see" you are well and still stampin!