Friday, March 28, 2008

Card Crazy

This card is for a swap . I'm currently in a stamp club so I have to make 8 like this.
I made this card today 3-28-08 for a card challenge that can be found on splitcoaststampers.com . I had a hard time getting any contrast because the tones are so soft.
I will have to upload more cards later. I don't have too many stored on my computer. I usually delete them .

Card making and papercrafting is one of my favorite hobbies . Here are some cards I've created . Some are new and some are from a few months ago .

Splitcoaststampers.com is my FAVORITE stamping website !

1 comment:

Norma Gwen Watson said...

I love your cards! They look so elegant! Mine seems plainer; I guess we all have our styles. I just made some pink/black combo cards and I really liked them; go to my site and see them and let me know what you think. Right now I am working on dark brown/blue combo.