Friday, June 6, 2008

RED Photos

I was visiting From My Cherry Heart's blog today and stumbled upon this http://lejournal.sadieolive.com/. It is an inspirational challenge to take photos of red images. I love From My Cherry Heart's blog! Although, we've never met, we have one thing in common. A cherry kitchen. From what I've seen, her kitchen far outshines my own but I thought it wouldn't hurt to share the photos I've taken of my kitchen. I know I enjoy looking at other cherry themed kitchens so, I didn't think she would mind if I added mine. This is and old pie keeper (I guess). I've had for so long I don't even remember where it came from.


This is Muffy Bear. I came across her at a yard sale a few years ago. She cam with a cute little cabinet.

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need yourself a nice, red candle! LOL! Too bad that the cherry candle we used to have was dark purple (black cherry) Your kitchen is so cute!!

Margaret Bennington said...

The pie looks good enough to eat...lol. Cherry pie is my fav.